Friday, July 3, 2009

Horrble morning

Hey guys,
My morning started out really badly, well i woke up to the sound of Lisa, (the door, when i was 6 i named the door Lisa.) anyway, then my dad came down and said get up, they're here! so then i jumped and FELL off out of bed, and got up. Hid in the bathroom until 'they' were in the living room and ran to my dresser. Well 'they' turned out to be these two people who are helping us redo are basement, they're names are Megan and Tim. Well, they were supposed to be here at 10:30, well this happened at 8:50 or around that time. So i was still in my jammies!!!so what was i supposed to do? just stand there looking like a huge freak, at 8:50 in the morning with 2 total strangers in my basement? Man, i got so mad at my dad, I mean, couldn't he have at least woken me up or warn me?! But then I forgave him, anyway, as you can see, my morning did not go so well. But my breakfast did. I had an omelet, and some pieces of mango. So, enjoy my blog, and never let your dad make you fall out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger